I no longer work for Teddy's Amusements, as they were the worst company I've ever worked for, and I hated every minute of it
Full details of my adventures with Teddy's Amusements will be published in my latest book - "Games with King Willy" - to be published by Vengeance Publishing - "Where revenge is served in hardback!"
Current or future employers should note that I am only likely to behave in this way should the following conditions be met:
- You must offer me a position within your company; Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
- Once I've moved house across the country at considerable expense, get me to do an entirely different job, with a completely inferior financial package and benefits scheme; Monday-Sunday, 10am-11pm
- Give me an supposedly "brand new" company car that has 13,000 miles on the clock, faulty brakes, and a cracked windscreen.
- When I ask about my holidays - which I will request during my job interview - you must tell me I can't have them, as a Director forgot to mark them on the holiday board. This, it must be stressed, is my fault.
- Should I dare to complain about the situation, fire me, and accuse me of stealing buttons.
- It's also important that you must break every rule and condition regarding disciplinary hearings, so I can take you to court, and force you to settle, because you know I'll win.
If you don't fulfil the above criteria, then everything's gonna be just fine.
EMAIL me and tell me how you're doing...
Go back to the Me Page
Go back to our Home Page
(c) Under the Megatree 2006